ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Friday, March 20, 2009

Perry

Gotta love lots of baby girls!  This is baby Perry, my new niece!  This shoot was definitely a new experience for me because Miss Perry is 6 weeks old; quite a bit older than most newborn shoots, and a lot younger than baby shoots where they can sit up!  Since my sister doesn't live here, this was the first time I got to see this cute baby.  It was a lot of fun shooting a baby that has quite a bit of cute baby chub.  

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I needed to add my Mom and sister's favorite picture!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Traci said...

What a cutie!!

Amanda C said...

Cute blog ashley. I love the babies. Good luck finding the spooky ol' tree:) You can check out my photo blog at www.amandaandhercamera.blogspot.com

Barlow Family said...

What a beautiful baby she is! Good job with the pictures.