ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Young Love

I had a chance to shoot a small personal wedding this week.  It was just close family, nothing big, but I had fun shooting it.  It was also in my mom's yard.  My mom has always loved gardening and she does an amazing job at it.  I love her backyard.  It's gorgeous! (that's why I had my reception there)  It's also the perfect time of year right before it gets hot and everything looks so pretty.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Need an amazing harpist? Tess Epperson is incredibly talented and plays beautiful music. Leave a comment if you need her contact information.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Traci said...

how cute are they!?!

Amanda C said...

Wow. I remember Tess from long ago. She looks so beautiful playing her harp. What a sweet wedding.