ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Friday, August 7, 2009

I miss the beach

Have I mentioned how nice it was to shoot in cooler weather for a little while? This is my sister's cute family. Here are some cute shots we got.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


I was adjusting something on my camera when Mr. Chase tapped me on the shoulder and whispered, "look, that is a good one! Get it!" Thanks for the heads up buddy! I love it!

Photobucket


Meet Miss P! Cute, red headed, pink skinned, blue eyed Miss P. This little one was not having the best of days and is having about 4 little teeth trying to come through. She couldn't get that hand in far enough!!

Photobucket


But still oh so cute!

Photobucket


And my favorite!

Photobucket


This was a quick shoot, but very fun!

2 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Love the family pics. I wish Pear wasn't so unhappy that day. I'm ready to order. Thanks a bunch.

Traci said...

Seriously...SUCH a CUTE family!