ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Gus

One of my good friends had her first baby!  It was so fun to see him before they up and moved to California.  He is a little chunker.  He doesn't look like he is only 10 days old in these pictures.  Enjoy pictures of little Landon!  (yeah, the title of the post is correct for this post, no his name isn't Gus... hope you like them Jill)  Lately I've been totally into black and white.  Lovin it here.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Traci said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Your pictures are AMAZING. Months and months from now once I have my baby I'm for sure going to have to hire you to take some pictures. Your so talented Ashley.

Jill said...

Maybe I'm a little biased, but that is one cute kid! :o) Thanks again, these are awesome. Can't wait to see how the rest turned out and get them printed and up on my walls!