ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reminder:

Just a reminder, if you want to schedule a newborn photo shoot and you want the curled up sleepy look, it needs to be in the first 2 weeks of baby's life.  This is so important.  After 2 weeks, babies seem to wake up and want to wiggle and look at everything.  

If you know you want to do a shoot, schedule a holding date around the time of your due date.  If you are early or later than your due date, we will work around that.

I'm excited for this busy year of new little ones!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Joseph and Kimberly said...

I love your pictures Ashley!!! They are amazing! I jsut found out i'm 9 1/2 weeks preggo, I want you to do pictures of my baby after their born!