ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sweet Little Aspen

I have been in need of baby shoot for awhile to be around those new little ones. I have been really excited to do this particular little girl. The mom is one of my good friends from High School and I'm loving seeing her be a new mommy. This was the first newborn shoot that I have ever done where we had a wide awake baby the whole time! Not fussy at all, just totally alert and observemant for a week old baby. At the end of the day we did get about 10-15 min nap in.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Look at this sweet smile! We got a few of them.
Photobucket




Photobucket



One of my favorite things about the first baby in a family is watching the dad with them. He finally gets to hold his new baby and it's a mixture of love, excitement, and pride. I am loving these family photos!!!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I couldn't only pick a few, but this one is probably my favorite from the day. Congratulations Hyatt Family!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Traci said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! sooooooo CUTE! Great pics!