ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Twitterer, Tweeter... however you say it, I'm Tweeting!

Ok so here is the twitter story:  I had no idea what twitter was, but all I know is there is a lot of hype about it!  I was curious one day and decided to see what it was all about; to do that, you need to have an account.  I thought why not just to see what it is.  Before I know it, I have some followers on my twitter page!  Who would really want to know what I'm doing and when I'm doing it ect.  Then I started to feel obligated to type something since people were following me!  

Now I'm tweeting.

So if you want to know what AMPHOTO is up to... follow me on twitter!!!  Maybe one day we will do a giveaway or something fabulous!  Oh and don't forget, to be one of the first ones to know what's going on, Facebook fans and Twitter followers will get the news first!




No comments: