ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bridals..... Take 2!

This was quite the task to get these bridals done! We were going to try and go up north a little to try and get out of this heat and get more green then desert in the pictures; that wasn't working for us. Yesterday we drove up north, found a spot, as soon as we got out of the car to get the wedding clothes on.... down pour! It was raining pretty good. We tried to wait out the rain while watching the sun go down until we had no more light! So we decided to try again today.

After seeing a very likely chance for more rain up north, we picked somewhere closer to home. We get to this country club and as soon as I start helping lace up the dress... Fire alarm!!!

I think these were well worth it though because I love how they turned out!!!

First up: My Favorite!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Moss Family said...

I wanna see more! I'm crying. My baby brother has a bride.... and she's gorgeous!

Lindsay Riggs said...

These are amazing! I wish I had had you for my photographer when I got married!

Missy said...

These photos are breathtaking! I think natural light is the only way to go.

Anonymous said...

The perfect couple! Wish we could be there on the special day...Love the pictures, thanks for the sneak peak.