ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Such a cute Family

This family was so much fun and all of these
kids were so easy to work with!!! We had a great time in the heat; poor babies were so hot!
Good ol' Arizona right? I have NEVER done this
many pictures in a sneak peek,
but I just couldn't help it!

Take a look at this good looking kid!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Natalie said...

SO CUTE! I love these! I can't wait to see the rest! Great job girl!

Nicole Schaub said...

Ashley, you did a wonderful job! It looks like they turned out great. I'm looking forward to seeing them all!