ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cameron and Kalie ~ Bridals

What a fun couple!!! Thank you Cam and Kalie for dealing with the HEAT!!! We will do anything to get a good shot, deal with many bugs by the water, a water snake charging the bride, me sitting on my 6'6'' husband's shoulders over the water (where the snake just was) to get a better angle. We had a great time. Can't wait for your wedding you guys! The count down is on!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Here is my favorite from the shoot! Gorgeous couple!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

They all turned out so well. And I agree, the last one is my favorite too. Gorgeous picture!

Heather Jeppsen said...

Did Coby scream like a girl when he saw the snake? I bet he can't wait for the next shoot you take him on.