ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jesse & Brittney

This was a fun shoot!  Brittney and Jesse were so easy going, up for anything,  not to mention a very good looking couple!  They came in matching jeans (pockets matched) and I am now trying to convince my husband we need matching jeans and it's not going over so well.  I had a very hard time picking out a few favorites... I think I went a little overboard.  Can't wait to shoot your wedding!  

(ok, so can you tell I can't decide what logo type stamp to use on my photos?  I've done 3 different ones in the past couple months.  It's a dilemma... I'm very indecisive.)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Holly said...

NICE PHOTOS! That is one handsome couple! What a good variety too. Sure that wedding will be a fun one to shoot! Nice job.

-(groom's sister)

Mandy said...

You really caught their fun, yet serious relationship! Your photos are great!

-(groom's other sister)

Anonymous said...

I like your other logo better than your current one. It flows better on the pictures and looks more professional.