ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY--- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sneak Peek for the Hawkins

This is the wonderful family that won the Ellery McBride Raffle shoot!  Thank you so much Hawkins for your help for this sweet baby girl! ...and we got a fun shoot out of it too!  

I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go with 4 kids, 3 yrs old and younger.  Surprisingly, it was pretty easy (for me, maybe not the treat giving, dancing, smiling happy moms that helped).  These kids were very mild, quiet, and are so super cute!  I love the location they picked too.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Such a handsome little man surrounded by all girls!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

ENJOY YOUR SNEAK PEEK!

3 comments:

Heidi Nielson said...

So cute Ashley! Thank you so much. We can't wait to see the rest! You did an amazing job! Especially with my Kate who refuses to smile!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I LOVE them!!! Great job!

Natalie said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. You are awesome!